My Mission

I am at my best when I am helping others.

I will try to prevent times when I doubt myself.

I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can help others feel special.

I will find enjoyment in my personal life by being positive.

I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as listening, loving, and helping.

I can do anything I set my mind to. I will help people discover their purpose.

My life's journey is to simply help others be happy.

I believe that I have been put on this earth for a purpose; and that purpose is for service to others.

I will be a person who puts others first in everything she does.

My most important future contribution to others will be to love them for all their strengths and all of their weaknesses.

I will stop procrastinating and start working on:
-helping others discover their full potential
-going the extra mile to make others feel special


I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
-unconditional love
-never-ending optimism
-the ability to make anyone smile at anytime


I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
-stay physically active by working out on a regular basis
-attend church and continue to trust that the will of God is what is best for me
-believe that through Christ, all things are possible
-meet and get to know as many people as possible because by doing this, I will be exposed to so many different incredible people

No comments:

Post a Comment