Future at OU

Im so excited about my future at OU. There are soooo many things that I want to do. I started off this semester with rush and that was great. It was so busy, but I loved it so much. I really knew I wanted to do Homecoming with my sorority, Theta, so I tried out a couple of weeks ago and we have been having practices most nights. I have missed cheering so much and being a part of this has really made me realize how much I really do miss it. I love the enthusiasm you get to share and just the spirit of pumping up the crowd is a blast. I can't wait till next week when we get to perform. Its going to be great. It has really made me think about trying out for cheer next year. I am doing flag football with Theta and that is so fun too. Theta has really opened my eyes to so many things at OU already. I have had the chance to get to know Hayley Spencer who is involved in both panhellenic and HSLC and she has told me so many amazing things about both, so I'm pumped about doing some things there too. :) CAC has some great events that I am applying for so I hope to stay busy with that as well. I really want to stay involved bc I feel like in high school I did so much, and bc of that I had the opportunity to meet so many incredible people. I feel like at OU we have to start completely over...which i think is sorta a fun challenge. I also want to continue to be involved with church while I'm at OU. I have had four different programs that I have gone to, but it has been a problem because I keep having other stuff that conflicts with them. I am still trying to find the one that best suits me. The one that I have not gotten to go to at all yet is FCA. I have been waiting for a week where I don't have something on a Monday night. As for the real reason I'm at OU? Speech Pathology! I really want to work my hardest to keep a high GPA because I want to get into the speech pathology program over at the Health Science Center. I think being a Speech Pathologist would be incredible. I can't wait to see whats all in store for my future.

1 comment:

  1. My BS was in Communication Disorders at OU and MS in Audiology there. Its a great program! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete